Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Being consistent is very important

Jaigurudatta. ( It is a Requested post ) Part- 1

If my posts are helpful ..... Then i would be very happy to share the things i follow from my end, though i only implement and follow very simple things &  i will only follow the things ... what ever i can do from my end according to my house hold environments.  

First thing in the morning after i wake up i pray to Guruji Sri Vittal babaji .... thanking him for saving/protecting us through out the night & at the same time i pray to him to take care of us through out the day. & After my bath i will light the lamp in front of god in my prayer room and to be honest after i light the lamp and offer prasadam/ some food to god ....I will go in to my kitchen & start preparing  lunch & while i am preparing the lunch, then i will turn on my phone or our Dattakutumbam you tube channel where i can listen to Slokaroopa Srigurucharitra Small book everyday without fail. ( i will post the link  here at the end of the post If you are interested  try to follow Datta kutumbam you tube channel )).

After i finish the book video then i will turn on the video of Srigurucharitra Chapter 8. Recently i have uploaded the video in our Dattakutumbam channel too. I read at the end of Slokaroopa gurucharitra book ...They have mentioned about some of Srigurucharita book chapters and importance of reading those chapters everyday. From then on....i started implementing them in my day to day life.

The most important thing i have experienced here is :: Once you start implementing them .... Slowly you will start feeling better no matter how many concerns you might have in your personal life.....
So....Every day without fail i will try to listen to Srigurucharitra Chapter 8, Chapter 35 & chapter 14.

I would prefer to listen to the videos while doing my house hold work so that everything goes in time, & as i have to go and pick up my little one from her school. It is kind of hard for me to sit in front of god and finish my daily prayers. that is the reason all over my house i keep pictures of Sri Vittal babaji,
 Sri Shiridi Sai baba and Sri Siva Sai babaji and Sri Satya Sai baba & Sri Viswamji swami, Sri swami Ramana maharshi. So that i feel i am with them no matter where ever i am.

As i have posted in 2014 September 11th. Every month Reading or listening to Sripada Sri Vallabha Leelavaibhavam book until 2015 September 11th. ( i.e Sri Vittal babaji's Jayanthi this year ).
Some times if i miss it during any month ....Then i will try to finish it 2 times in next coming month ....But in some way or the other way i will do it without fail.

The most important thing is : Once you start implementing all these things .... We will feel peace of mind & we will get more and more confidence, Faith,Devotion upon our Guru and Lord Dattatreya swami. && When we surrender to him ...then we do not need to worry about anything ....he will take care of everything and according to the time and our needs and according to our circumstances he will only teach us how to react, what to learn..... & he will make us understand to things & our surroundings in a better way.

Just believe my words surrender to the Guru / Lord Datta swami and You will see very good changes once you start implementing them.

Remaining things i will continue tomorrow.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChUBFtaAfQ66EOw6BRF1biQ

Om Sri Sai Ram Gurudeva Datta.

No comments: