Friday, October 14, 2016

My ever forgettable experience with Guruji

 2011 September 11 Sri Vittal Babaji's  Birthday Celebrations:

On September 9th I called Sri Vittal Babaji to take his permission whether to bring my daughter to Vallabhapuram for the September 11th event, then he advised me not to bring her as heavy rains are going on. I followed his advise, kept my little girl with my Mother later I joined Guruji's other devotees who were travelling from Hyderabad and went to Vallabhapuram with them. On our way to Vallabhapuram those devotees started sharing their experiences with Guruji. We had good Satsang.


At Makthal, Mahaboobnagar. We stopped to buy some flowers.
I bought a Rose Flower for Guruji. Just a Single good Rose flower! B/C I always feel "Rose"  is the flower to express our love to the person whom we are giving it. As I love Guruji very much, I prefer to buy roses most of the time.
( Even if you can observe in 2014 Sept 11  Guruji birthday celebrations at my house I decorated Guruji's  picture with fresh rose petals.)

Anyway.....I  bought that flower and I was holding it in my hand from Makthal. I thought anyway by the time we reach Vallabhapuram Guruji will be sitting outside, so that I can give it to him the moment I will get his darshan.  But Surprisingly After we reached the ashramam Guruji was not outside. I saw Rajitha aunty and asked her aunty generally at this time Guruji will be sitting outside right? Rajitha aunty told me: Sree Datta, Guruji was sitting here till now.  He just left inside to sleep.
I said: Oh...Is it.

Later in the evening, Lakshmi aunty took me to Krishna river to take a dip in it. But I was literally waiting to have Guruji's darshan and I was literally holding the same rose flower in my hand except for the time I went to take bath in River Krishna. After we came back, again I took the flower in my hand started waiting for Guruji's darshan. But ....that day Guruji came outside around ....7.30pm, till 8.00pm. Dandia (కొలాటం) dance with kids was arranged and Guruji went to sit in his Swing. By the time we had to have his darshan, I believe it was night around 9 pm ( I am not quite sure with the exact timings... I just remember the time close to it )

At-last When we are with Sri Vittal babaji to have his blessings:

Lakshmi aunty told Sri Vittal baba:: Baba! Sree Datta is holding this flower in her hand from afternoon to give it to you.

Baba: Babaji Looked at me and took the flower from my hand and when I bend to have his pada darshanam. Guruji Kept the flower in my braid న జడలొ పెట్టారు.

I was very happy. I will never forget. I saved that particular flower with me till today.

Later Lakshmi aunty told me: Sree Datta You are very lucky!!!
Vittal Babaji Blessed you with good family life. బాబా వారు నీకు పసుపు కుంకుమలు ప్రసాదించారు.

Yes, aunty, I am very happy too. Later Guruji was surrounded with so many devotees and I just took his blessings but did not speak anything. That day I asked Mataji: Mataji I sent my experiences right? did you get a chance to check them in order to post in Srigurucharanam magazine ?

Mataji told me: Sree Datta, Yes I checked them. we will be posting them soon. One festival day, when devotees are at ashramam Guruji gave your papers to me asked me to read all the papers in front of the devotees...so whole 35 papers I read.

Guru knows everything. The devotion, the love, the affection we have towards him.

Om Sri Sai Ram Guru Deva Datta.

Poojyaya vittalanandaya
Satya dharma vratayacha
Bhajatam dattavadutaya
Namatam vallabhapuravasine.

No comments: