Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Question and answers

Many times we express a doubt within our self whether  God /Guru is listening to us?Are they aware of our problems? And, the answer to this is a big YES!! Definitely Guru/God is listening to what ever we speak to Him.Each one of us develop a bonding with our favorite Guru/God in our life. He waits for the correct time to answer us, as, he knows  the best - what to give us and how to give us.We should have that trust and patience to wait.He will not come to us directly, He will help us, give us our required answer in some or the other form.All this depends on our level of understanding and the way we see situations.

Many of them have emailed me saying, when they were browsing for some spiritual related questions on net Swami's f/b page popped up and many of my posts have been a great relief to them.How did this happen? Swami directed you in that way...In order to get relief and gain confidence within yourself, Swami answered you through my posts..that  is how He answered you.... as I always say, it is He who is making me do all this and I am not doing anything on my own...

Whenever we are in great trouble, in the right time we receive timely help from someone or the other..How is this possible? Guru's grace..He sent them to help us...One must have immense faith and devotion towards GURU to understand this.Everyone of us feel, we have immense love for our GURU and say we trust Him a lot when our mind is stable and when we are peaceful....when we actually face any trouble we become restless and always try to help ourselves or depend on others for moral support and do not realize at that time GURU is there with me, He will take care of everything...But, this is the time when we must actually wait with Patience for Him to answer and we must trust Him...this is possible only with great practice...

I would like to narrate an example here:
 
Couple of  weeks ago, we organized Satyanarayana Swami pooja at home and 30-40 people were invited...Unfortunately, I could not get help from anyone and it was becoming hard for me to manage everything with 2 small kids...I was completely panic and confused! Where to start from and how to proceed!! CLUELESS!! I am organizing the pooja at home and still not ready with many things!  Why did I feel so tensed at that time? It is clear that, my faith towards my GURU shattered at that time...If I had that complete trust in Him ,for sure, I would have been at peace and relaxed thinking that my GURU is with me and He will definitely arrange for some help.Including me all of us should develop immense faith and trust in our GURU...
 
The priest who came to perform the pooja was so humble and kind that, for about 45 min he took care of everything that had to be done and arranged for the pooja...Luckily, few of them came a bit early and started helping me.As it rained that day, many of them were late.Now, I felt all things are getting right and better. Slowly, situation changed in my favor giving me great relief! And, all this is because of my Guru....He took care of everything.But, I realized this truth only after completion of the event.I felt, in stead of taking that must tension why did not I trust my GURU and stay calm for a while...why did I panic so much! It would have been so nice and beautiful, if, I was calm and just praying to my GURU at that time.

So, it is very clear from this that GURU is there with me and He was watching all the tension I was going through! Though it took time for things to settle, everything happened perfectly in the last,l by His grace. What I want to say from this small incident is that, in any kind of tough situation we must not panic, but, instead surrender to GURU with faith and patience.And, He is surely listening to us. There is no need to have a second thought!

Whenever we come across this kind of situations in life, we must realize where and how to improve our self to increase bonding and faith in our GURU..and make our mind strong that, we will never repeat this again.
 
Often, we get disturbed due to several things going around us and get deviated from listening to Divine books or doing parayana. And many of them have expressed this concern to me that, they are not able to continue their parayana due to their personal issues. Sometimes, weeks together they are not able to listen/read divine books. Sometimes, due to several reasons even I can not give sufficient time listening to divine books...But, definitely, I will take out, half an hour or 10 mins or at least 2 mins to listen to divine books or listen to GURU ji's speeches and Pray to GURU that,  "Swami, today I was very much engaged with so many things and I am not able to concentrate and stay focused please help me, give me strength to overcome and help me to stay focused".
How much ever busy and hectic day I may have, I make it a point to listen for at least few seconds.Slowly, I increase the time period and fall back into track..but never stop listening however bad day I may face.If you start like this, definitely, He will make you stay focused more and more.We must have that strong sankalpa within us that, what ever it may be, I will not miss listening/reading divine books or offering prayer. We all must have a zeal of increasing bounding with our Guru..and stick to this..
 
Sometimes even I face many obstacles and deviations while offering my prayers and it takes full day for me to listen to a 20 min parayana chapter..on and on I pause the recorded chapter, complete my materialistic works and I say sorry to my Guru, as I am not able concentrate due to several kinds of disturbances.Then, I think to myself, today, full day I was getting disturbed due to so many things. So, I will listen to this chapter again completely with calm mind at least  before going to bed or while cooking or when kids are asleep...But, this time I am completely focused, because, since morning I was deviated and now I will not allow any kinds of thoughts in my mind, but, focus what Swami is saying.....It is quite natural that some days we face these kind of challenges as all days are not smooth..though they are not smooth and challenging day for us...we should stick to the rule that, whatever it may be, I will divert my self towards  Him...If we have this kind of strong zeal  and love for Guru,definitely, Swami will show us a way..

Sreepada Sreevallabha leelavaibhavam divine books will enlighten us with such kind of facts.It is a amazing book.

Sometimes, how much ever good  we may be or try to get close to few family members/friends/relatives, it is never possible.Some or the other misunderstanding crops up! I personally feel, it is just because of our past karma..In our previous births we do not know what kind of strained relationship we maintained, due to which ,in spite of sincere efforts we can not be in good terms.The only thing that we have to do at this point is leave to our Guru and pray to Him that, it is becoming impossible for me adjust with them.It may be my fault in understanding the other person..somehow things are not getting better...rather to make them worse it is better to stay away..I feel in stead of looking into other person faults, I agree, I may be at fault, so, I  am not able to cope up in this relation..We sometimes face these kind of strained relationships even  with our blood related ones.

In spite of controlling our self and trying to get along, we can not make it possible. So, I feel it is waste of time and we are loosing peace.So, I feel, definitely, karma plays an important role here...that relation is not meant to be ours! Some kind of friction has developed within us due to strained relation in previous births.

So, just ask Swami for forgiveness and ask Him to change us if we are at fault..and if we are not going in the right way correct us  and make us realize our mistake.

I want to share my experiences here:

Since few days my helper was not coming regularly and it was becoming hard for me  with kids. I did not loose confidence this time because of the Satyanarayana  Swmai pooja day incident. I just looked at Babaji's picture and spoke to Him and told Him, "Please take care of Us!'
Just within no time I received timely help!!Guru loves everyone equally, all of you  also experience these kind of leelas in your life, but, fail to realize  and the only thing is we must develop immense love and trust In Him!
 
When I was expecting my second child, some days, it was not possible for me to pack lunch for my elder one for school.I had a guilt feeling, but I was in a helpless situation. I was worried what would she eat ?Looking at BABA'S picture I used to ask Him," BABA what will she eat! She is so picky ? But, she always came home happily saying it was her favorite dish for lunch at school ad she enjoyed her meal !!!

These may seem too small incidents, but, it is not small for the person who is undergoing these kind of helpless situations! We will realize and understand that our GURU is taking care of the minutest thing in our life!

How far are we able to understand and realize His love and Grace?The more we focus on Guru with faith, the more the bonding between us increases. Sometimes faith may shatter, but we can bounce back with the kind of love He showers upon us! And we will understand that the bound between me and my GURU is not so weak!!

Let us all focus on the minutest thing that He has gifted us with!He is protecting us like the eyelid which protects the eyes.If we realize this truth we will understand how much He is helping us in day to day life and He is becoming our strength.If we are able to understand this truth confidence within us increases. Our  faith will never ever shatter...and we will grow strong and positive day by day...

JAI GURU DATTA
 
Devotianal Youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChUBFtaAfQ66EOw6BRF1biQ/videos
Materialistic Youtube channel and Blog : http://everydayliving893.blogspot.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRRaV-i6P6FfEVnbyeEEoCA/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

3 comments:

malini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
malini said...

Om Sai Ram. Sai stands as a mother to all his kids.

malini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.