Monday, December 10, 2018

Chapter 23 from Sripada Leelavaibhavam

 I personally request everyone to read 'Sreepada Sreevallabha Leelavaibhavam' as I have tried my level best to cover few main points and Sripada Swami's last message to mankind before His avatar Samapathi declaration - from chapter 23. I do not want anyone of you to miss the opportunity of reading this divine book, where Sreepada Swami had given His beautiful message and important guidelines for all of us.

 In this chapter Sripada Swami's last days of His avatar Samapthi and His final speech have been narrated.Few points I will mention here as per my understanding level :

 . Sripada Swami gives assurance that whoever talks His name with devotion and faith all their desires will be fulfilled and He will remain there in His subtle form.This is the ultimate truth.

. Time will not wait for anyone.

. He says, " I will accept any smallest thing offered by you with love, devotion and faith. Even if you offer valuable things without love, devotion and faith will not be accepted by Me".

. Along with devotion one should have patience, dedication and faith and while offering to Him  they should have the feeling that,  "What is yours I offer to you, nothing is mine!"

One again I request all of you to read the amazing book and experience the Divine. Sripada Swami had also narrated about Vallabhapuram importance and Kuravapura Kshetram in this chapter.


No comments: