Thursday, December 20, 2018

Dattajayanthi 2018 time Leela at Datta Nilayam

The Divine shows His presence in any or the other form and makes us realize that all our sincere prayers will be answered by Him.The same happened to me on 17th December and I am very happy and feeling blessed to share with you all, only with an intention that this leela of Swami which He showed may help or be an answer to any one of the Datta sisters reading this.

  I wanted to listen to Swami Samartha leelamrutam without giving it a miss daily. But, I was completely occupied attending my younger child Vallabha's needs on 17th and I did not get a chance to listen. Though it is my daily routine, that day somehow he needed my attention more.I decided I would start listening ones Vallabha goes to sleep and by the time he slept  my elder child returned from school. Also, when my husband checked the mailbox, there were a bundle of mails that we received and started segregating them.No sooner I finished this work it was time for  Sri Krupa's swimming class. I was just thinking will I be able to complete listening to 'Swami Samratha leelamruthamu' ? I was talking to Guruji Sri Vittal Babaji, " Baba.. I am not even able to listen to swami Samartha Maharaj leelamrutam and I am also not sure how far I will be able to celebrate Datta Jayanthi this time.Only if You give me a chance and with Your support I will be able to do somethinh.As You know how much I am occupied with all the household things how much ever I plan I am not able to give time to You ". All these I was talking to Guruji Sri Vittal Babaji was going on in my mind. Mean while,my daughter went upstairs to get ready for her swim lessons. As it was a busy day, we were almost getting late for her swimming class and I rushed up too, to wake up Vallabha from sleep. I just climbed up few steps and I had sensed beautiful fragrance all of a sudden.As you all know my pooja room is upstairs, I was thinking it could be traces of previous day's incense sticks fragrance. As I was in a hurry to leave I just did not concentrate much. But, the fragrance was very much strong and a very sweet smell.

Here I would like to mention that usually I sense fragrance once in while may be  in the  gap of 2-3 months between 4 pm -4:30 pm time frame. But, this smell was really very special from the Pooja room where I arranged Lord Krishna and Lord Hanuman Moorthys. I just stopped by and offered a namskaram to Guruji.I was very ignorant at that point and started thinking as now a days I am using more incense sticks at home it is obvious that the room will smell pleasant.Also, my busy schedule with kids and house responsibilities did not allow me to think beyond this.My day and night  passed busy without my knowledge and I did not think anything much about the beautiful and special smell that I sensed.

 As 18th was Vikunta Ekadasi  I went into the Pooja room to lit Diya and offer Prasadam to Swami.I then observed there was no fragrance at all in the room! As I was using incense regularly at least the trace of the fragrance would be light in the room.But, I had not sensed anything like that. Then I realized Guruji was present in the Pooja room yesterday at that time, that is the reason for the beautiful fragrance! As I was very busy the previous day I did not focus much. I was very happy, as Datta Jayanthi is nearing Swami showed His presence in my(His) home. Also, my mind was occupied with thoughts and I was confused.I was continuously questioning Him that I am not able to do anything for Him and not able to give time for the Divine."Swami, I know it my pratama dharama to attend my kids first and complete all my chores..but is it also not equally important to be engaged in your work? Neither I am able to listen to your Charitra nor am I able to do your namasmara sometime by doing all my chores as kids keep questioning all the time and especially when I start Your work they demand more attention from me. What is all this Swami.Please say something.What do I do?Will you like if I leave all the work an start praying to you Baba..I feel it is wrong Baba. "This was how I was putting pressure on Him.So,

He gave me an answer in His own way by showing His presence at home and telling me nothing to worry..attend to your duties first.Though this is known to me, I was some how confused as I was not at all getting time for Swami..I just wanted some assurance from Him.He gave me His answer.  I wanted to share this  leela of Guruji with you all which really made me very happy and satisfied.So, if anyone of you are genuinely stuck with some important work please do not worry Sadhguru will shower His blessings!    Smartrgami- It means ‘He who appears instantly as soon as He is thought of’. 

1 comment:

Archana said...

Hi Vineetha ...always as usual ur writings inspire me...u r very lucky to feel the presence of guruji..