Sunday, December 9, 2018

My experience after reading Agnani story Part-3

My thoughts from Agyani's story and my experience.

      From the agyani's story there is an amazing moral for all of us.Many times we do not give importance to innocent people and never take them serious.But, God shows more love and compassion towards them as their heart is pure. In spite of many years of penance, the one whose darshan was impossible for great saints too, He Himself came down on this Earth for the innocent devotee ate food prepared by Him, worked for him, SriRama was very close to him  just like a family member, obeyed his orders.The relationship between God and devotee is barrier-less, if the devotee's heart is pure.Going to kashi is not that important but seeing the supreme energy residing in kashi is important which the Agayni could get.How much ever pooja we do, we can not get the blessings and grace of the Supreme Power by being selfish, egocentric and wicked.
 I also had and have a habit of making my daughter do any  one chore like loading dishwasher, putting back toys in place(choice was her's) at home before having her meal, it could either be before breakfast, before lunch or before dinner. I was a bit strict with her regarding this. Unless, she completed  chore  of her choice, she was not given a meal to eat. But, sometimes I felt bad thinking may be I am too strict with her as she is still young. Again, I used to counter myself saying- that's fine she should learn to be responsible from young age, along with studies they should learn to help mother at home as well.This confusion was always there in my mind- Am I doing right or wrong?  The same question I also used to put before Sri Vittal Babaji..please answer me Baba- Am I doing anything wrong?Am I hurting her feelings? Am I too strict will my little child?I am feeling guilty Baba plese help me. And all this was 1 year before I read Ramadas  Vijayam book.When I read this chapter from Ramadas Vijayam, I was very very happy and Thanked Baba million times for answering me. Ramadas Swami also had imposed the same rule in His ashram that before having meal the disciples in the ashram had to complete some or the other chore! And even the Agyani out of innocence asked Sri Rama to work or do some seva before having His meal.
 The day I read this chapter all my confusion and guilty feeling had gone and I was happy that I was doing the right thing with my child.

No comments: