Thursday, February 21, 2019

Magha Pournima 2019

Magha Pournima is very auspicious day. This year i planned for this day and waited since a month.

Sadhgurus grace i was able to plan for Satyanarayana swami vratam - though it was an sudden plan but its 100% Sadhguru krupa and leela. 2012 year on words i have a wish to do Satyanarayana swami vratam by myself on every month Pournima but do not know the right procedure to do it by myself without kalasam and Navraha pooja and also i had couple of questions to clear but never found a right person to ask. Luckily last month while I was conversing with a Datta sister she told me the way her cousin does on every month Pournima and for once in a year they do it total process with the help of a priest. Then when I heard its good to do simple Satyanarayana swami ashtotharam, kathalu, offering something for after finishing each vrata katha and some of my other questions about doing it on every month Pournima followed by once in every year we can celebrate it with the help of priest that itself answered all my questions and thanked Sadhguru tons of times for answering to me after 6 years.

Then when Magha masam started with Sadhgurus grace planned for Satyanarayana swami vratam at Dattanilayam and made a sankalpam to do it in my limits every month Pournima and ill do swami vratam once in a  every year with the help of the priest as long as my family (4 of us) stay in this Dattanilayam house.

Swami made everything happen very well. With Sadhgurus grace the priest we invited to perform the vratam did it very well. I was 100% satisfied and was very happy.  Followed by i made a lemon Garland to Durga Amma and offered it on Pournima day at the temple and did Durga Amma archana chanted Arthanareeswarastotram stotram and came back home happy.

Offering lemon Garlands to Durga Amma on Pournima day is also something i started it on feb 19th only. That was also my long time wish but it only happened now. I prayed Amma as long you give me an opportunity to offer like this ill do it in my rest of the life only on Pournima days.  To my surprise the next day i received a call from Amma Amritanandamayi devotee to invite me to attend for Sarva ayishvarya lakshmi pooja event. That itself proves Amma is listening to my words and my love,and all my prayers. My sincere thanks to Sadhguru Sri Vittal Babaji. Please check all attached event pictures . Om Sri Sai Ram Guru Deva Datta.
 Second Tuesday Ganesha alankarana.
Lemon Garland to Durga Amma 



No comments: