Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Chanting Sri Rama Namam and having Lord Rama Darshan.


Once Sri Samartha Ramadas Swamy was giving a discourse to a some devotees. After the discourse is completed, one devotee walks to Sri Samartha Ramadas Swamy and asks, Swamy I want darshan (God Vision) of Lord SriRama. What do I have to do to get Sri Rama darshan? Please instruct me so that I can follow and get SriRama darsan. Then Swamy replies to the devotee saying that if you want Sri Ramachandra Murthy's darsan, then do not listen to your heart. Try controlling the thoughts of listening to your heart and keep chanting Lord Rama's name "Sri Rama ...Jaya Rama..Jaya Jaya Rama Rama". If you do this, then you will get the darshan of Lord Sri Rama. The devotee then takes a resolution to get Sri Rama Chandra's darshan and starts practicing the art of ignoring the heart's desire and chanting Lord's name as suggested by his Guru. As he keeps walking back home, his heart tells him to go back home quickly and eat something as I'm really hungry. Then the devotee thinks as Ramadas Swamy suggested I should not listen to my heart's desires to get Lord Rama's darsan and chant and remember Lord Rama's name "Sri Rama Jai Rama Jai Jai Rama Rama"...chanting like this he walks towards a forest. In the forest he keeps on continuously meditating on Lord Rama's name "Sri Rama... Jai Rama... Jai Jai Rama Rama"....Again his hearts says let's go back home and eat food...but the devotee ignoring the commands of the heart and following the words of his Guru keeps on chanting Lord Sri Rama's name with single-pointed  devotion. Then after few hours of meditating and chanting Lord Rama's name the devotee actually gets the darshan of Lord Rama. Then Lord Rama asks the devotee why he is meditating so much and what he needs from Lord Rama? Then the devotee says, " Who are you?". Lord Rama replies, "I'm Sri Rama...you are meditating for me." Then the devotee again says how do I know that you are Lord Rama? I do not have any proof that You are Lord Rama ..I cannot just believe that You are Lord Rama. Then Lord Rama goes to Samartha Ramadas Swamy and tells him to go his devotee and confirm that He is Lord Rama Chandra. Then Ramadas swamy says...why my dear Lord I need to confirm Your identity? Then Lord Rama says to Ramadas Swamy to meet his devotee so that he would know the truth. When Samarth Ramdas swamy goes to the place where his disciple is meditating, the disciple(devotee ) immediately bows to the Lotus Feet of his Guru. When Ramadas Swamy asks the devotee as to what happened here, then Lord Rama tells him that as this devotee is continuously chanting my name I gave him my darshan...this devotee asked me for a proof that I'm Lord Rama.So I have asked you to come here and prove that I'm Lord Rama to your devotee(disciple). If you confirm that I'm Lord Rama then your disciple believes. Then Ramadas Swamy feels sorry that the devotee suspects Lord Rama and then confirms that He is indeed Lord Rama Chandra and the devotee is seeking this Lord Rama's darshan itself.  Is your doubt  cleared now? Then the devotee bows down to the Holy Lotus Feet of Lord Rama and apologizes for suspecting Lord Rama. Then he gets darshan of Lord Rama to his heart's content. After the darshan is done, Samartha Ramadas Swamy goes back to his ashram and the devotee goes back to his house. In the next day's discourse Samartha Ramadas Swamy narrates about this devotee's experience of ignoring his heart's desires and chanting the name of Lord Rama and also obtaining the darshan of Lord Rama. After the darshan is given, he tested Sri Rama if He is actually Lord Rama and asked Lord Rama to prove it to Him. Lord Rama made me to meet this devotee and confirm that He is in-fact Lord Rama. Samartha Ramadas Swamy narrates in the discourse that,  this experience happened yesterday for real. This is the power of believing in Guru's words and meditating on the holy name of the Supreme Lord.

No comments: