Thursday, October 13, 2016

Experiences with SlokaroopaGurucharitra book

Jaigurudatta.

Today we are going to read some of very good changes happened in my friends lives after they started reading Srigurucharitra small book.

After Sri Vittal babaji  told me about small srigurucharitra book and the result of parayanam ( reading ). I distributed the books to some of my neighbors who are very good devotees of Sri Shiridi Sai Baba. Today i am going to share some of my friends experiences after they started reading it.

1st experience :: Once i gave the book & told her what babaji told me. She started slowly reading it every day evenings. & after a month she had to visit India for vacation & after she reached India & after couple of days some thing had happened to her and her In-laws & they totally stopped talking to her nor to come and visit to spend some time with their grandchildren. My neighbor and her parents were really tensed for the things happened in India. Every one is in great upset and disappointment & she doesn't know how to explain the things to her husband and how far he is going to support her in that dispute. So she stayed quiet & every day without fail she used to read Small srigurucharitra book && After exactly one month & 10 days before her husband is going to visit India ...during that time she received a call from her In-laws. & She was surprised for the sudden change as they have kept quiet for about 1 month ...& not sure they are going to talk to her or not or accept her back to their family or not with so many concerns .....One single phone call cleared everything...& all her and her parents concerns. & they were happy.

After my neighbor reached Florida she used to tell me :: Sree datta ....I always feel the small book made very good changes & i can't stay without reading it for a single day.

But....Destiny is very strong...After she reached Florida after few months...Again unfortunately some dispute came in-between her and her husband & the things started with small silly fights and ended up ....with the thought of taking Divorce.

But ....The good part i had observed in her is ::: No matter how bad the situations / circumstances ...She never stopped reading small srigurucharitra book she used to read once either morning or evening and when we used to go to park in the evening with kids...She used to share ... Sree datta !!! Without any fail i am reading the small book you gave & i have confidence may be at last minute things might change & we will stay happy with my kids.

Her patience and confidence paid off...Though she struggled for 6 months with so many tensions ....at the end her husband changed his mind about taking divorce from her and her dream came true....now they are living happy with their kids.

This experience I've  literally seen ....& felt very happy for her. Even i learned a lot from her ....How to be patient in life & No matter how bad the circumstances...she never stopped her prayers. & her positive attitude towards life ...
she told about The Secret ....& She used to tell :: Sree Datta ...who has seen tomorrow i may be happy with my family ...& She used to have her Vision board in her room & the way she keeps her vision board and works hard to make her dreams come true...her hardworking nature. etc ....things made me to love her & get close to her.(b/c when ever i am upset ....sometimes i don't feel like praying to god which is not good & i learned to pray god no matter how the things are .....this good quality i learned from her).  I have always had a feeling that Baba made me to connect with her to learn some of her good qualities.

2nd experience :: One of my other friend she came here on H1 Visa and her husband on H4 Visa. After few months he applied for H1 & he was searching for jobs...but even after 1 year he did not get any job.... My friend always used to worry about her husbands job.... b/c  her husband left central government job in India and came here upon her request.

From my end ...during that time one of my aunt died and i was very upset with the news and my little one was just 1.5 year old and my condition was bad & looking at my condition my husband said if you want to spend some time with your friend ....go and spend so that it will be helpful to you and you will get divert from the bad news. I went to my friends place and as she used to work from home ...& it was big help to me at that time ..... One day i called
Sri Vittal babaji and as my friend also interested to talk with baba...She spoke with baba and told him about her husbands job. & Sri Vittal baba said: Don't worry he will get the job. She is also very good devotee to
 Sri Shiridi Sai baba....every Thursday ....without fail they used to take prasdam for sai bhajan at sai temple. I gave her small srigurucharitra book & told her what baba always used to tell us about reading Srigurucharitra chapter -14 every day for 11 times.
Her husband every day without fail started reading the total small book srigurucharitra and srigurucharitra chapter-14 for 11 times. &&& exactly after a month she called me with good news about her husband's job. & she requested me to give couple of more books so that she wants to distribute them to her sisters and family.

In this story the surprising part is ::: My friends husband is very poor in communication skills and the days i was with her ....i saw him praying to god and watching Telugu movies every day ....but i never seen him preparing for jobs....& even one day the land line phone was ringing on & on...But he wasn't lifting though he sat just next to the phone...& as my little one was sleeping i went and asked him.....You can lift the call...why are you not lifting it??
he said::: It is advertisement call everyday same time it will come....even if i lift  the call ....i do not know what to tell them.

I said :: Oh ...Is it....but you can tell them to remove your phone number from their calling list they will remove your number. & even i am not good at English as i am not used to this language since my childhood but .....In-order to survive we have to start practicing the language and don't get afraid of any one. Once we start feeling bad for ourselves and get afraid....we can not survive in this world. In this world we have to stand up for ourselves but never expect some one will appreciate or support us. Sorry to say this but it is very true.

Then i felt ....Oh god how he is going to get a job without preparing and when he is afraid to talk to the people.... & i prayed in my heart god please help him & i thought god can only help him.

we will continue tomorrow.
Om Sri Sai Ram GuruDeva Datta.

No comments: