Thursday, October 13, 2016

Chanting Datta Chalisa experience 1

Jaigurudatta !!! From today on words i will be sharing my experiences by chanting Dattachalisa written by
Sri Sri Sri Swami Vittalananda Saraswathi Maharaj
(Sri Vittal babaji ). and my experiences by Reading / listening to Sripada Srivallabha Leelavaibhavam book. The book narrated by Sri Vittal Babaji.

Today's experience is ::

   One day night my daughter started complaining to me about her ear pain around 9pm on...& i was kind of concern what to do as it was night time and more over my husband was out of town during that time...I asked her do you want me to take you to the doctor now ?
She replied :: No mommy i have ear pain so tomorrow i am not going to school.
I said :: See.... if you don't feel like going to school i won't send you to the school but please tell me the truth beta, & i told her the story of a Boy & tiger ..( I hope all of us might know the story the way the boy lies and at last the tiger comes and hurts him )

Then my little one said :: OK, but mommy its true i am getting ear pain.& I am telling you the truth.
i gave her medicine and put her to sleep while chanting Dattachalisa in my heart ! ( b/c Babaji always used to tell me to chant it & that's all i know )

Surprising part is :: Around 3 am she woke up and called me Mommy ...
I asked her what is it ?
little one replied :: Mommy as i slept well my ear pain went away, Don't worry about it mommy ...good night ! & right away she went into sound sleep.

The most surprising part is : Once she sleeps at night she will be awake everyday at 7.30 am but she won't wake up during midnight & even when she wakes up at 3am or 4am she won't go to sleep normally ...She will give lot of trouble once she wakes up in the middle of night ....but that particular day  she woke up at odd time & saying to me as don't worry about her ear pain and she went to sleep right away ....These things made me to surprise and feel babaji's presence with both of us during that time as he knew i was very tensed that (( I never tried driving during night time and i will only drive to familiar places...How am i going to take her to emergency if her pain gets worse, But if she can stay good just this night tomorrow morning i can take her to the doctors office.....etc...etc..so many things were going in my head and i couldn't sleep till she told me don't worry and good night ))

After she told me @ 3am, then i slept well and the next day morning i took her to the doctors office and every thing got settled. Then i realized what had happened the night before was pure
Sri Vittal babaji's Leela.
Other wise whole night i must have thinking about her and i must have stayed awake. & the next day it would be hard for me to handle the things Inside and outside. I realized Vittal babaji made
all this to happen to calm me down.

For New Mother's who are reading this:: Small info:: When ever kids complain about their ear pain & if it is in Odd timings...then try to give them
1) Pain reliever Medicine
2) Take a sock and put some rice in it & microwave the sock for 30 sec to 1 min and after you check the sock whether its very hot or warm ...try to keep it at kid ear area where they are complaining about the ear pain and keep the sock and rub gently for a little while so that they will get good relief. ( My friend shared with me when i told her about it...who has 2 kids and she has very good experiences with all these things )

We will see more good experiences in tomorrow's Post too.

Om Sri Sai Ram GuruDeva Datta.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3wdeUxib8I

No comments: