Thursday, October 13, 2016

Experiences chanting Datta Chalisa 2

Jaigurudatta !!!

My Experiences chanting Dattachalisa Continuation::
In January when my family traveled to my bothers place one incident happened which i am going to share here.

Through out the journey it was not pleasant due to bad weather but  some how we started from my place and reached Kentucky. After we reached Kentucky and when we were just 30 minutes away from my bothers place ....We got stuck in the traffic and then... slowly the snow started....In the beginning my daughter started enjoying the snow & even she co-operated through out the 7 hours drive ....But when we stuck in the traffic & even after an hour... the traffic seemed to be in the same position without moving & we were waiting and the snow became worse & it was dark and things started getting worse...Like the weather and the traffic and we lost patience after 7 hours drive and my daughter started crying...& she started crying that she wants to use the restroom & she doesn't want to sit anymore & she is hungry......&& Coming to the traffic there was no change since 1 hour .... We were literally stuck in the traffic & we were kind of helpless in that position.... Once she started crying i felt very bad .... B/c i know how much my little one co-operated through out the journey but at the last moment when we were 30 minutes away from my brothers place even Me & my husband lost patience due to the bad weather ..&& I can imagine about my little one's situation too.

So ....I tried to calm her down but no-way i can do anything for her at that moment. Then i said in my heart ...Baba !!! You saved us through out the journey no matter how bad the weather was & we have been stuck in the traffic since an hour & now my little one started crying please baba.....help us ....& I started chanting Dattachalisa in my heart ....By the time i am about to finish my 11th time of chanting dattachalisa.......All cars started moving very fast....&& I felt that was amazing !!!.
Once i started chanting Dattachalisa in my heart... My little one started to calm down a little bit & she co-operated until we took the immediate exit and went to the rest area.
During this Journey only...One big truck moved to the lane where we were ...The truck driver couldn't see my car ( as it was in his blind spot ) and though we honked to caution him...but still he changed the lane and all of sudden we had to move to the shoulder area to avoid the accident. & The moment the truck guy came into my lane..... i screamed a loud saying Baba !!! & i was really scared through out the journey until we reached my brothers place.

The time the truck came into my lane ..... In my car Sripada Swami's Sidhamangala Stotram was going on..((the CD was playing in my car ))!!. Actually if my daughter is in the car she won't allow us to change the CD :Sripada Ganamrutam which i have posted earlier. She wants to listen to the same CD Over and Over but she never ever feel bored. Because of my daughter ...My husband without his knowledge learned Sidhamangala stotram ...
I am very happy for that. & I Thanked tons of times to Sripada Swami and Srivittal babaji for sending that Sripada Ganamrutam CD to me in the form of Srinivas garu !!!.
After this incident i felt like posting about Sripada Swami's CD Sripada Ganamrutam in our Sripada Swami's page so that all other family members will get a chance to know about it and they will also enjoy it.

See... God / Guru will always stay with his children every minute, every second. It all depends upon us to realize their presence with us. Jai Sripada!!! And Jai Sri Vittal Babaji !!!.


OM SRI SAI RAM GURUDEVA DATTA

No comments: