Thursday, October 13, 2016

Chanting Datta Chalisa experience 3

My Experiences chanting Dattachalisa Continuation::

One day i realized about my necklace after we moved to different building in the same apartment....& i started searching about it but i couldn't find it anywhere. The month January not started with good things...the new year starting did not give any good memory.
After new year within in the first week some problem came in my apartment building and the maintenance guys couldn't fix the problem & we had to move to different building in the same apartment & which was really a painful thing ....as we have so much stuff to take care of & during the same time i was busy with my daughters dance performance practices and me & my little one were suffering with flu... I was really upset with all the bad things going at the same time. I could not concentrate on anything at that time....Once my mother came to my place and after i got settled a little bit then i realized about my necklace and searched every where but i could not find it. 2 nights literally i started thinking about it but i was not able to get any clue or idea about it ...where did i keep it the last time when i used it. What to do ??? During the day time i am being normal in the house with my family though i used to think about the necklace all day long and every day night i used to go to bed early and with peace of mind i started thinking to recollect about my necklace and the last time i had used it. No matter how much i tried to remember but i couldn't get any idea & again same story everyday morning .... I used to search here & there in the house.

                              One day night i started talking in my heart...Baba!!! I am very sorry that i am seeking your help ...but what do u want me to do ?? i did every thing i could do though things were very bad during the time we were moving ....Still i took care of the valuable items and documents ....But seems to be some mistake had happened ....But i promise next time i will be more careful baba...Please baba can you help me to find this necklace?? Since long i had a wish of chanting Dattachalisa on Occasion of Mahasivaratri but this year also i will be alone my mother will leave my place before shivaratri...still...I will try my best to chant dattachalisa 108 times if i find my necklace. Please baba....help me in some way or the other way and during morning time and night time all the time either i used to chant dattachalisa or i used to listen to Sripada leelavaibhavam book along with my mother. & the next day ( It was Thursday ) Morning right after i had my morning Tea ....I told my mother to take care of my little one and i started searching for it & after 1 hour i couldn't bear the thing in my heart anymore and i shared with my mother and my husband about my lost necklace .....Then immediately my husband said...You might have kept it in your hand bag check all your handbags. He knows the best in me and worst in me ...I respected his word & checked in my old hand bags...( which i have checked even before too )) but this time in one small zip i found my lost necklace. I was so very happy & first thing i thanked baba !! for being there with me & for taking care of me every minute and every second b/c the surprising part here is:: the day we were moving i called the charity people to come & pick up some clothes and some other stuff from my house. My hand literally went to keep the same hand bag in my charity box but at the last minute i felt like saving my old handbags which are in very good condition ....& in the last minute i thought to keep them with me just in case they might be helpful to me in packing any of my medicines or  any handy (immediate use items ) things once we move to the new building.

After that... i went to my husband and appreciated him for his good observation. B/c he knows what ever it is... i will simply throw the things into my hand bag as if it is like a trash bag. After this episode i felt sorry for being careless no matter how the circumstances are but we should definitely needed to take care of the things without any fail. B/c at the end of the day we will be the losers.  

Second thing what i realized is :: God / Guru will take care of everything once we surrender to his holy feet. B/c chanting Dattachalisa and listening 52 slokaroopa Srigurucharitra & Sripada Leealavaibhavam book ... are my must and should daily activities.
When i am cooking ....when i am driving for pickups and drops, house hold chores...while putting my little one to sleep....While helping her to do her home work or any of her activities.....I will simply turn on the videos in my phone and while listening to them i will do my daily activities. Even in one chapter in Sripada Leelavaibhavam book... Babaji explained మన మనస్సుకి ఒకటె సమయంలొ రెండు పనులు చెసె షక్తి ఉంటుంది. & he explained the same story how it had happened to me in this experience the way i lost my necklace though i was able to stay normal but my total mind was thinking about my lost necklace only. When it really happened in my life immediately i recollected the same story from Sripada Srivallabha Leelavaibhavam book ...Sri Vittal babaji told all of us.

Om Sri Sai Ram Gurudeva Datta.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqj5ai4v9KI

No comments: