Thursday, October 13, 2016

Chanting Datta Chalisa experience 4

My Experiences chanting Dattachalisa Continuation::

From my personal experiences i always feel who ever chants Dattachalisa written by Sri Vittal babaji. With those devotees
Sri Dattatreya swami and Sri Vittal babaji will always stay every minute every second.

Once one of friend who was new to Dattachalisa and upon my word she started chanting it and felt Sri Vittal babaji's presence with her in her house.

Today we are going to read more of my good experiences:;

As i always mention about my pregnancy time...It was very hard time and at 4th-5th month time even doctors said it is not healthy pregnancy and there are chances to not to continue further stages.
But Sri Vittal babaji suggested me to chant Dattachalisa and Lord datta will take care of everything. & From then on...Dattachalisa became Oxygen to me.

The time during my pregnancy when i used to feel lonely...I read a advertisement in a flyer at the doctors office ....For new mothers if you can call and register ...The home visitor will come to your house to educate you until baby comes 2 years old. I felt very happy and called the agency. From then on... every week they used to come and spend 2 hours time with me & seriously it was very big help to me during that time & I can 100% say that ...
It all happened with the grace of Sri Vittal babaji by chanting Dattachalisa all the time. As babaji knows my condition and my state of mind during my pregnancy ....& i always feel he came to me in that form to calm me down ... because how many of my other friends called the same agency to seek some help ...
by then the agency  started implementing some new rules and they couldn't get the same service i was getting.

The Surprising part is :: In the beginning when i signed up for the parenting classes they said they will only come until baby comes 2 years of age. But upon my husbands job we had to move to different place in Florida and same agency had a rule to provide the services to new mothers until  the baby gets 4 year old. &
I always felt like sharing this experience with our family members here but it happened today only with the grace of Sri Vittal babaji.
Every week my home visitor used to spend 2 hours time with me until my little one turned 4years. It was really a big help in so many aspects to me.

2nd Experience ::: One day me and my little one reached home after roaming out side for long time. & i prepared my tea and as she asked me to open the Patio door so that she can play out side....I said play for a little while & i will bring my tea. & Within 5 minutes i prepared my tea & came to the patio. While i was drinking it.... my eyes went to a small plant which is just next to my patio. & the moment i saw i realized it might be a snake...But i wasn't sure about it. I said lets poke and see if its a snake or not....I simply took small stick and poked it gently ...That's it ...
the snaked turned to my side & i was scared and grabbed my little one and ran into the house and locked the patio door. & for couple of minutes i couldn't digest the thing i saw....Oh...God my little one always plays in the patio. & I Thanked God for letting me know about it & immediately called apartment office to inform about it. Later they came and they spread some medicine on all the plants & took the snake away. It was medium size snake in skin color so no one can even realize it as a snake & the surprising thing is without my spectacles i won't be able to see clearly but that particular time without my eye glasses on...my eye could reach the plant and realized its snake. From then on... i never allowed my little to stay alone not even for a minute in the patio.

These are all the examples ..... From them we needed to learn... with our knowledge or without our knowledge so many things will be going around us every minute every second... But If we believe in Guru/ God & Have strong faith in him ....He will take care of us from all aspects. Though we needed to be careful from our side but some of the things we can't sense them ...we can't understand them as we are just human-beings... But Guru / God will always protect his child.

Even if we can consider my yesterdays experience .... I was about to keep my old hand bags into my charity box as i have a habit of clearing the clutter for every 3 months in my house. But at the last minute Guruji changed my mind and i couldn't  keep the bag in my charity box. With that result i did not loose my valuable necklace.

The intention of sharing all these good experiences with description is ....May be who ever is reading these posts ...It will be inspiration to them & even they will get motivation to chant Dattachalisa and Experience very good changes in their lives too.
Anyway in-order to get a thought of sharing these and writing all these ....Sri Vittal babaji himself is doing for sure. Other wise my fingers won't type anything & i won't be able to present it to all our family members. The days i used to write my journey posts....
I truly realized how much love babaji showed towards my family only after i started writing it.

Om Sri Sai Ram Guru Deva Datta.

No comments: