Thursday, October 13, 2016

The way baba introduced 52 slokaroopa Srigurucharitra book to me

Jaigurudatta.

Dear Dattabandhus till yesterday we all read my experiences with Dattachalisa written by
Sri Sri Sri Swami Vittalananda Saraswathi Maharaj
( Sri Vittal Babaji ).

Today on-words we are all going to read the way Sri Vittal babaji introduced Small Srigurucharitra book to me and All the experiences ...regarding this 52 Slokaroopa  Srigurucharitra Chanting .....You are all going to read very good experiences not only from me but also the experiences i have seen personally in my friends lives & one very good experience from my fathers life.

One day when i called Sri Vittal babaji .. babaji told me about  Small Srigurucharitra book to me & said ::
 "ఎవరైతె ప్రతిరొజు పారాయనం చెస్తరొ వారు  ప్రపంచ విపత్తులనుండి కాపడబడతారు".& I gave couple of books to your parents they will post(mail) those books to you. Try to read it everyday. & also distribute some of books to Lord datta & Sai devotees in your place.
I said :: Jaigurudatta Baba ! Sure i will do that. In my heart i was thinking  at that moment as .... coming to me i can read but i do not know anyone here ...who is interested to read....how can i distribute baba ?? & at that time while talking to baba i was cleaning my living room ...& i took Swami Viswayogi Viswaji's book to keep it in the book shelf from TV stand.

Baba is Omnipotent :: He said :: Sree datta!! ....You know Viswamji swami devotees right ?? we are all belong to Dattakutumbam distribute to his devotees beta.
I felt so happy & realized that babaji is with me and he is able to see all my activities. B/c though i held the book while i was on phone with Sri Vittal babaji... to keep Viswamji Swami's Book in my Bookshelf but i did not realize ...Yes i know some of his devotees and i can distribute to them.
I Thanked Sri Vittal Babaji for reminding me about it. & i said sure baba i will do that.

Once i received the book i opened it and read from the beginning page to end page :: Here i wanted to share with our family members is ::
  "" It is said that chanting these 52 slokas will give the equivalent result of reading Sri Guru Charitra book everyday. Also the chanting of these slokas gives the individual, protection from all negative things happening around the world"".

In the first page itself i read above message and i was very interested to start it ...Those days i used to feel since my child hood i have a habit of reading Srigurucharitra book but after my daughter born ....It is very hard for me to sit at a place and read the book. Then when i read about 52 slokaroopa Srigurucharitra which is also going to give the same result of reading Srigurucharitra book i felt very happy.

To be honest:: In the beginning it was very hard for me to read those 52 slokas .....When i called baba & informed him baba.... the slokas seems to be little hard to chant baba.

Babaji said :: Try to read slowly every day....eventually you are going to get used to it and you will be comfortable.

Very True...i have started them from 2011 year on..& till today without any fail i will try to read / listen to 52 slokaroopa Srigurucharitra.  & Even 80% i will try my best to read / listen to the total book every day. Sometimes when its not possible to read / listen to the total book. Still without any fail i will read / Listen to those 52 slokaroopa srigurucharitra slokas.

Please do share with your friends & family members too about it. & Let every one get Lord Dattatreya swami and Sri Vittal babaji blessings upon their families too.

Here i am going to attach the video .Tomorrow on...we are going to read the experiences of reading small Srigurucharitra book.

Om Sri Sai Ram GuruDeva Datta.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liy5gxAopmo

1 comment:

D Deepika said...

Where will i get this book