Thursday, October 13, 2016

MY experiences with Viswamji swami

Jaigurudatta!!!

Today we are going to read the way i had Sri Viswayogi viswamji swami's darshan after our babaji's mahasamadhi.

One day i saw in Viswamji swami's group :: that swami is in Raleigh. The moment i saw i was very excited but again after a little while i thought....its ok any way my guruji is not there with us physically .... I am not wiling to go to Raleigh to have swami's darshan. The next day i saw some more updates in swami's group & when i checked his website swami is going to come to Charlotte,NC  which is close to where we live and while i was doing my prayer i started talking with Sri Vittal babaji's picture ... Baba!!! Viswamji swami is coming close to the place where we live ....I know when ever i wanted to have your physical darshan here ...You always used to come to me in Swami's Form...
Like When i was pregnant and  when i was really wanted to have your physical darshan you came to me in swami's form and made me to calm me down. I am interested to go and have swami's darshan but again i am not sure how it is going happen. But If you think i deserve to have swami's darshan,sparshan, sambhashan...Please bless me to have his darsha  b/c it can only happen yearly once baba!. & Immediately i felt like talking to swami and i called him & informed swami this is Sree datta ...Vittal babaji's grand daughter I used to have your darshan when i was in Florida but even this year i am willing to have your darshan & i need your blessings in-order it to happen. Swami said yes....You can come to Charlotte next week i will be in charlotte.

Its pure Guru's grace upon me....accidentally my husband saw swami's website & details page  when he used my laptop. He himself asked me to check with swami's devotees and we can go to Charlotte as its been several months you have been taking care of the house hold and little one needs & things . You must be tired of my work schedule...I know how much you love to have Guru's darshan....I am willing to take you to Charlotte. Upon Guru's grace we went to Charlotte and had swami's darshan. The devotees house was crowded with so many devotees & my little one started giving trouble to me ...Then my husband and little one went out side to some pizza restaurant while i was attending the event. The time came all family members are going to swami and having darshan, sparshan,sambhashan & taking swami's blessings ...But coming to me i was all alone & i was standing in the line to take swami's blessings and i was thinking in my mind .....Baba!! as per my interest you sent me to charlotte to have swami's darshan but it would be good if my husband and little one will also with me to have swami's blessings upon them.

Its again a miracle ....I was simply standing in line just behind One devotee and all of sudden my little one came & called mommy we are here ....& I Thanked babaji for being there with me every minute and every second...& felt happy that 3 of us were there to have swami's blessings. When our turn came to meet swami ....Swami blessed 3 of us and when tears were going in my eyes while having his darshan...Swami said don't worry about vittal babaji's mahasamadhi..he will always be with you. & he blessed 3 of us by giving some silver flowers and some dollars ..... I asked him ...Swami what do you want me to do with this prasadam? Swami told me to keep it with me.... & i keep them with swami's picture in my prayer room.

Tomorrow March 5th is Sri Viswayogi Viswamji Swami's Birthday! So today while i was praying to god & when i was thinking what to post in Sripada Leelavaibhavam page ...Then immediately this event and incident went in my mind to share it here with all our Family members. Every year for Swami's birthday i will do Prarayanam or read his Book ...last sunday  March 1st sunday morning swami came into my dreams ...its like a reminder to me to do his Book parayanam ...as i have been doing it since 2011 on..words. Tomorrow is Holy Pournima...Interested devotees can chant Dattachalisa and get Lord Datta Swami's Blessings upon your family. Devotees who ever is asking me about Dattachalisa PDF format...Please Join into Sripada Leelavaibhavam group ...as FB page won't allow us to upload any pdf formats....I have created sripada leelavaibhavam group from that group you can download Dattachalisa. & all  devotees requested video's and things i will be posting it in Sripada Leelavaibhavam group. Please Join if anybody is interested in it.

From next Monday ( march 9th ) on words we will again continue our everyday postings / Everyday Satsangam here.

Please feel free to send me your feedback regarding my day to day posts :: to:: sripadaleelavaibhavam@gmail.com. Your feed back is very important to me.

Om Sri Sai Ram Gurudeva Datta.

Poojyaya Vittalanandaya Sarva dharma Ratayacha
Bhajatam Dattavadhutaya Namatam Sri Vallabhapuravasine.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/816714415037980/

No comments: