Thursday, October 13, 2016

Guruji's unconditional love

 Today's topic is Dattakshetra Mahima and Guru's UN-conditional love.

When everything goes good and dandy in our lives ... everyone is our friend, relative or whatever it is called. But the only one person who stays with us in our Sad times, also in our happy times is none other than our Guru.

The 2013 year when we were in India and when things were not going good, The way Sri Vittal babaji and the way Sri Siva Sai babaji took care of my family was really amazing. Actually, Sri Vittal babaji took care of my family from day one of my married life. After we attended Datta Jayanthi in the 2013 year upon Babaji's Suggestion. Later good changes came into my family life.

After I heard Sri Vittal babaji's mahasamadhi news. I was not in good condition, during that time the help and support I received from my husband was really amazing. I never received such great support anytime before followed by even after that he gave such good support when I was writing My journey with Sri Vittal Babaji. Before this he was not a devotional person though he always tried to obey to Vittal Babaji, also he loves baba very much. But if I can look back in my life...

I've always used to listen to any devotional songs or pray to god only in his absence but today lot of changes happened after attending Dattajayanthi celebration at Vallabhapuram Dattakshetram...That is the reason Guruji always used to suggest to sleep 3 nights at Dattakshetram called Vallabhapuram. But we couldn't obey to Guruji's words in 2011 year. But With guru's grace, we were able to spend 4 days at Vallabhapuram during 2013 year India visit. Today even if I forget to light the lamp in my prayer room...my husband will light the lamp.... and before leaving the house all 3 of us have a habit of saying to Vittal Babaji's picture in my living room...Where ever we go...like office, store, school etc etc...we 3 of us have a habit of saying to Babaji's picture before leaving the house.

Absolutely it's an amazing experience in my life after 2013  Dattajayanthi celebrations...I never ever even dreamed about this kind of changes in my life. Its pure Guru's grace upon his children. After we came to the USA after India trip...We received Green card with the grace of  Sri Vittal babaji. My husband always used to seek Guruji's blessings regarding the green card process as he applied very late though he is been in this country for several years. Exactly 4th week of Guruji's mahasamadhi,
 on Friday only we received our cards!! later after I finished my postings in Sripada swami's page after I distributed a couple of Sripada SriVallabha Leelavaibhavam books in the USA to Sripada Swami devotees. The very next day we went to see the housing community, but before leaving the house I went into my prayer room and told to Vittal Babaji's picture that baba !! we are just going to see the community after we come back I will tell you remaining story baba!. But Again its a Miracle exactly in the month of December the time when we were in Vallabhapuram Last year to attend DattaJayanthi 2013, again at the same time in 2014yr  with the grace of Sripada Swami and Sri Vittal babaji ....we just went to look the housing community but...its all pure grace ...immediately we liked it and came home after we committed to one of the models from that community. Tears went in my eyes as its a big milestone in life and at the same time big responsibility, it's a first big project in our lives to which we got committed to it without taking Vittal babaji's permission...We never did anything both me and my husband without asking Sri Vittal babaji during my 8 years of married life!. even for very small things, we used to seek his permission and blessings then only we used to start or go for it. But today it's a big thing in life ... We always believe its all Pure Guruji's grace upon my family otherwise we both all my family members know how bad our condition during the same December month 2013year. But Guru can always do Impossible things Possible.

Om Sri Sai Ram Gurudeva Datta.

No comments: