Thursday, October 13, 2016

Experiences by reading Sripada Leelavaibhavam Book

Sripada Swami and Sri Vittal babaji Leela's / Miracles::

Today i am going to share My experience with Sripada Swami's book Sripada Sri Vallabha Leelavaibhavam.
Last year September 11th 2014 on occasion of our Guruji's Jayanthi i posted in swami's page as :: Monthly once.. try to read or listen to Sripada Sri Vallabha Leelavaibhavam book until September 11th 2015 our Sri Vittal Babaji's Birthday. ( One year )

After i have posted it....then on...i started implementing it in my day to day life every month i will try to listen to it while doing my house hold chores.

                     During the month November Karthik-Mas...While i was listening to it. I said in my heart ...Sripada.... Vittal baba... You both are same & I always only pray to my Guruji as i believe he is all forms of God ....as i always believe My Guruji is సకలదెవతా స్వరూపుడు. But my mother used to mention to me to pray to Lord Shiva as he is "ఇంటి ఇలవెలుపు".  But my heart will only listen to the things what ever my Guruji told me to do :
1) Dattachalisa , & 52 Slokaroopa SriGurucharitra chanting
2) Sripada Sri Vallabha Leelavaibhavam Book reading/ listening.
Other than that my mind and heart won't allow me to do anything!

I am sorry ....If i am not offering any special prayers to Lord Shiva.

The immediate next day .....My husband requested me to get ready to go to Somanath temple as its Karthik mas !.
 I said:: what is this... all of sudden ...& more over its 2 hrs drive ....I am not willing to come today. But he forced me to get ready &; at last we went to the temple late evening. After i reached the temple i chanted digambara digambara sripada vallbha digambara for 108 times and bowed to lord shiva and came back home.

                                  Amazing experience is :: The same day night Sripada Swami came into my dream as Lordshiva in the form of Big Shivalingam ! & it was very beautiful dream & great experience.....(hard to explain though).
But the next day morning i told my husband about my dream and requested him to keep a schedule for every Monday evening to attend the temple which is close to my place... together as a family to attend Lord shiva abhishekam, & Harati.
The weak point or strength in me is : If there is something in my life...but if my heart & mind won't allow me to do... i don't go close to it, no matter who ever asks me to do it.....But  if they both( My mind and heart)  co-ordinate with Guru's grace....then i would love to do it with pure heart. Same thing happened to me here also....No matter how many times my mother told me to pray to Lord Shiva .... Though i had that pain in my mind ...that i am not offering any special prayers to him as he is ""ఇంటి ఇలవెలుపు". But this time.... Sripada Swami came to me in Lord Shiva Form & made me to pray to Lord Shiva every Monday !.

Personally i feel this is an amazing experience happened to me only after listening to Sripada Sri Vallabha Leelavaibhavam Book from September 11th Babaji's Birthday on-words.

Coming to my resent experience which i have posted about my Lost Credit card experience ....((Please follow below posts to read that experience))....Even for that ...My friend called me to let me know that i lost my card at the grocery store on Monday while i was getting ready to go to the temple to attend Lord Shiva Abhishekam. February month...When my mother was with me she used to watch Hara Hara Mahadev Serial...& my little one also started watching it with my mother and my little one asked me to watch along with them. Then my mother explained me the story & from then on... i was able to follow it. & You can't believe my Joy after i started watching  Hara Hara Mahadev Serial ..... Just Superb!!!.......I would recommend if its possible to every one please  try to watch it & experience Lord shiva's grace upon you. Undoubtedly we will get good peace of mind and happiness by watching it.

The Most important thing is .....Since long ...i had a wish of Chanting Datta chalisa on Occasion of Shivaratri. But it couldn't happen as i can't handle my little one when i was fasting....If i had to chant it for 108 times ....it will take 4hrs minimum. This time my mother was supposed to leave the week before shivaratri. & i told in my heart ....Even this time it is not going to happen.

But The Surprising part is :: Due to bad weather .....My mothers trip going to my brothers place  got postponed to right next day of Shivaratri. & At-last with the grace of Guruji & Sripada ....My Wish came true ...& with my mothers help around the house . I was able to spend 4hrs for Chanting Dattachalisa 108 times Successfully.

If we can think in depth about all the above things ....Its all connected....The way we went to the temple in karthik Mas& Immediately  swami came into my dreams & My mother explaining me the story of Hara Hara mahadev and the way i am very happy by watching it and attending Lord shiva harati every Monday right after my visit to Somanth temple & getting to know about my lost credit card from my friend on Monday evening only......
What ever the good wishes we will be having in any corner of our hearts... they may  not come true over night but....eventually the true wishes  are going to come true in our lives.

Small sentence from Sripada Leelavaibhavam Book: Its always good to remember.
ఎవరు గురువును జీవితాంతం హ్రుదయం లొ పెట్టుకుంటారొ వారు గురు సన్నిధిని కొలుపొరు. ఎన్ని జన్మలైన నాతొనె ఉంటారు అని వాగ్ధనం చెసారు.

 So Today from this post i would like to inform all our family members who can't read Telugu but can understand Telugu and willing to listen to Sripada Srivallabha Leelavaibhavam book please email me:: Sripadaleelavaibhavam@gmail.com.


No comments: