Thursday, October 13, 2016

Amazing Dattaguru leela

This experience proves God will always stay with his devotees  and he will listen to his devotees  prayers every minute, every second.

January 13th we were busy with moving ( into new building in the same apartment ) and things and January  17th my daughter had her dance performance for Tamil Pongal  program & she had been practicing it for 2 months. But Jan 12th night on words she developed high fever and on 13th morning when my husband took her to the doctor & we got to know it was flu & he took care of her while i was busy with the movers and moving the stuff and taking care of some other things. But that day from morning on words...even i wasn't feeling well & i started chanting Dattachalisa from morning till 7pm until the total moving finished. Right after the moving..... i started feeling severe body pains ....& i told my husband to take care of my daughter and i lie down on the bed while chanting Dattachalisa ....& told in my heart...Baba....& Sripada....I am  not feeling well &even the same with my daughter too & more over she has to perform her dance in 4 days and i am not sure how the things are going to be ? Please take care of us. & i messaged my friend to pray for me and my daughter & while chanting Dattachalisa i fell asleep without my knowledge & No One can believe the miracle.

                         After i went into sound sleep i can feel lord datta swami is standing next to me with Thrishulam ( A tall person ) &; i can feel the person who was standing next to me was pressing my body very hard for about 3 - 4 minutes and after i woke up i can feel  very light.

Though i suffered a lot during that particular week ....Still Vittal babaji was with me every minute every Second taking good care of me and my little one.

2) MY Second Experience::

Monday January 26th evening i received a call  from a friend  asking me about my Last name and my credit card details.

I answered to her yes, Yes....All the details are Correct ! How do you know ?

Friend : Is it ....Do you remember where did you forget your credit card ?

I said :: Oh...No... Yesterday my husband used it.

friend :: Yes, I am at Indian grocery store ....The store person asked me do you know Sree datta? & she showed me your card. Now i have your card with me.

ME:: I thanked her ...& said See....the store person had asked you ....& I only know very few people from this place as we are also new to this place. Luckily you are the person whom they had asked about me.

That too....I know that friend thorough Sai Bhajan group...As i organized sai bhajans quiet few times at my place i got to know her other wise i do not really have much indian friends in this place where we live.

This experience proves : Our Beloved Guru and Sripada Swami will always stay with us to take good care of our needs and things.
If we surrender ourselves to Our Guru he won't leave us not even for a second.

Om Sri Sai Ram Guru Deva Datta.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jai jai Shri Dattaguru