Friday, October 14, 2016

Guruji presence at my place in Florida

 When I was attending kids yoga classes at the library with my kid, the yoga teacher was Indian and she became a very good friend to me. She is a very kind soul. I always feel according to the time and needs Sri Vittal Babaji makes us get connect with the right people. Seriously I learned a lot from her yoga classes and from her good positive Attitude.

One day when she came to my house she saw Sri Vittal Babaji's picture, asked me who is that person in the picture? I told her some of my experiences with Guruji Sri Vittal babaji. She looked at the picture and started praying then, I told her you can meditate meanwhile ill go get some Tea for both of us. After I prepared the Tea, By the time I entered into the room the was filled with Cigar Smell which made me recollect Lakshmi Aunty ( Guruji's devotee) experience. Aunty told me she had experienced Vittal Babaji's presence in her house in the form of a cigar smell. ( As we all know Guruji used to smoke in order to take his devotee's karma). I and My friend we both  had our Tea, later she left. After I gave send off to her came back to the prayer room to see if the smell is still present ? but no, the prayer room was totally normal without any Cigar smell.

This was first time I have experienced Guruji's presence in the form of Cigar smell. Followed by another day before going to pick up my little girl from her daycare I felt like talking to Guruji and called him, he lifted my call
I said : Jai Gurudatta Baba.
Guruji said : Jai Gurudatta Beta, tell me
I said: Baba felt like talking to you once. Everything is just normal from my end and after a few minutes, I needed to bring my little girl from her Daycare.
Guruji said: Oh okay.
Then, I went to the Daycare brought my little girl. The moment I opened the door there was strong Cigar smell all over the living room, Kitchen. I thanked Baba for coming to my house and giving such a beautiful experience to feel Guruji's presence with us for a little while, later Living room, the kitchen became normal without any cigar smell.

Om Sri Sai Ram Gurudeva Datta.

Poojyaya Vittalanandaya Sarva dharma Ratayacha
Bhajatam Dattavadhutaya Namatam Sri Vallabhapuravasine.

No comments: