Thursday, October 13, 2016

" The idea that every kindness you do finds its way back to you"". Paying it forward really does make you more cheerful.

Jaigurudatta.

Today on-words i will share the things i follow from my end upon our Datta family members request. Before that..... I would like to inform the thought of sharing the things here is : As i always mention by reading from the article and from that information it should be helpful to every one and specially who are in need of it.

Where ever i read something and if i like anything from it. What i would do is : The points i liked the most.... first i will try make a note of those points & slowly i will try to implement them in my day to day life. In the same way i would request all our family members too.... if you like any of my thoughts and Ideas please make a note and try to implement them.

Coming to today's Post :::

"" The idea that every kindness you do finds its way back to you"".
Paying it forward really does make you more cheerful.
When we do something nice for some one ...brain regions linked to happiness to light up.  I Strongly believe in this.

1) Try to do something good everyday which will make you feel happy. It could be fulfilling your family responsibilities or it could be helping some one who is in need of something.  
2) Every day morning What i would do is : The moment i wake up....I will turn on my phone to see Guruji Sri Vittal babaji's picture to seek his blessings for that particular day ....
I will say ::: Baba !! Thank you so much keeping us safe through out the night & Baba ....Please bless us that :: today should go smooth and happy.
3) Lighting the lamp after taking bath(( i heard some where:: దీపం 10 గండాలను బాపుతుంది !!! Correct me if i am wrong.)) .... In front of God /  our Guruji's picture every day Morning and Evening. & praying or doing meditation :: Is nothing but....the moment i sit in front of his picture ....I will feel i am sitting in front of  Sri Vittal babaji (Physically ) . After so many good experiences with his Picture ...I always feel Baba will definitely will hear me !! Even once baba...told me :

The time i was in Geedimetla, Hyderabad Ashramam (2008)....& when i was trying to share something with him Baba...
Baba said:: Sree Datta !!! I am listening to everything that you are talking to my picture.
Then immediately i stopped my conversation and then on....When ever i sit in front of Sri Vittal baba picture while getting ready for my prayer things :: Lighting the lamp & arranging prasadam items ....cleaning God room.... I have a habit of talking to his picture while arranging the things. & Same habit my daughter developed .... She started talking to babaji's picture when ever she feels like.
4) I will try to turn on the light through out the night in my prayer room even small bed lamp or some light i will try to turn that on. I will try not to keep my prayer room very dark through out the night. This habit i learned from my mother. & Keeping some prasadam (keeping some food item in my prayer room in front of god ) till next day morning. B/C my mother told me God or Guruji will come to our house any time and it is good to keep it that way .... so that we can get blessed prasadam from them. & I will try to consume what ever i offer to God. Never try to waste what ever i offer to him everyday ....Mostly ill keep dry foods...as Almonds,cashews, or Jaggiry or Ever since SatyaSai baba ate my Biscuit packet...from then on...i started offering Biscuit packets ....& As Our Vittal babaji likes Maza ( Mango juice ...I heard this  ....& i also used to take Maza bottles to baba when baba was physically present with all of us)). From that habit...after our babaji Mahasamadhi now & then...
I started offering Mango juice to him.
Actually anything.....With good devotion we can offer to god & i believe he will accept it.
B/c of house hold chores and responsibilities it is little hard for me to cook something to God.
5) I had a bad habit of Cleaning God idols with cold water....One day my mother told me...How you would like to take shower with warm water....in the same way when you are cleaning god idols ...Try to use warm water but not cold water. Then on...i never used cold water. When i shared this ...once with my friend she felt very happy to know ...That is the reason i thought to share it here.

I will continue tomorrow to share more things what i follow !!. Hope in some way or the other way it will be helpful to our family members.

Om Sri Sai Ram Guru Deva Datta.

No comments: