Thursday, October 13, 2016

Wonderful Message with Superb personal life Experience

 Sri Vittal Babaji always used to tell me:: Sree Datta !! Being very patient in life and giving our love to the people around us will definitely help us to lead a peaceful life beta. You should take care of your husband as if how you would take care of your little one. No matter how naughty the kid is you don't get angry right? In the same way, we can also change our environments being nice, caring, and loving.

 First most thing ::: మన షరీరం లొ ఎదైన అవయవం బగొలెదని ముక్కొ,చెవులొ, బగొలెకుంటె ఎల అయితె మనం Doctor దగ్గరికి వెల్లి సరిచెసుకుంటామొ...... కాని ఆ షరీర అవయవాలని కొసెసుకొము కదా!!!.......అలాగె  జీవిత భగస్వామిలొ మనకు ఎదైన నచ్హక పొతె అవి కుడా అలాగె సరి చెసుకొవలిసి ఉంటుంది.

The above para I heard from a speech. Thought to share here with our family members. I hope you would like it too.

Coming to my experiences:: I am an animal lover and my husband is not an animal lover and kind of scared of pets. In fact, he doesn't like pets nor pets smell. But I have a habit of feeding Sugar to black Ants (నల్ల చీమలు ), Ducks In my Patio. (When I was in Fort Lauderdale. FL I used to feed). Its Beautiful weather in all seasons. Whenever we go to the park I used to feed Ducks even most of the time Ducks used to be in my Patio for food. ((As the Apartment is close to the Lake)).

My daughter used to observe me ever since she was 15 months old. After she turned 2.5 years I made her sit with me every day in the patio to feed Sugar to the black ants. Once I heard from my aunt that feeding sugar to black ants is very good and even feeding food to any pets will also create good Karma. (Only pets ...I am Not talking about Wild animals).  By observing me, even my daughter developed the nature of loving pets very much. Also in her school, there used to be a  Guinea pig we can take that to sleepover at our place. We needed to sign up for that and the Guinea pig will come for a sleepover from Friday to Monday morning.

As my husband knew my daughter loves pets...He signed up for that pet for taking it to Sleepover!. But it was my duty to pick up a Guinea pig from her school and the pet used to come with all the food and its Cage. After the pet comes home I am the only person who used to take care of the pet needs taking the pet out of the cage, holding it pampering it. I never saw my husband spending a Second with us when we were playing with the pet .B/c he doesn't like. Just because my little one loves pets he signed up but not interested in any of other activities to involve with the pet.

Here Comes the surprising part !!! After several visits to my house ( I am talking about Guinea pig sleepovers ) One night I forgot to keep extra food in Guinea pig bowl in her cage but before going to bed myself, my daughter fed spinach, carrots yet forgot to keep extra food in the food bowl. The next day morning by the time I woke up came into the living room.....I saw my husband feeding guinea pig Spinach as he wasn't willing to open the cage to pour some food in the pet bowl. He sat and slowly he was feeding spinach and carrots to that. The moment I saw I was surprised, felt very Happy !!! Asked him what made you feed the pet ??
He said:: By the time I am awake the pet was making noise for food, after few minutes I felt bad that the pet is hungry I started feeding now I can see how hungry the pet was.

From the above example, It tells us - how we create our environments in our house will eventually help us to lead a happy life. In spite of any odds if we create a positive atmosphere then eventually things will change.


Om Sri Sai Ram Gurudeva Datta. 

No comments: