Friday, October 14, 2016

This happened after few weeks of Guruji mahasamadhi

Here I wanted to share my recent experience with my guruji Sri Vittal Babaji.
Last Thursday guruji came into my dreams as an old lady who has the same features as Sri Vittal babaji, in that dream he was holding my little one!
Then immediately I was telling the old lady in my dreams that my little one is my gurujis prasadam/ blessing to me followed by my bonding with him everything I was simply telling her about my guruji. Then immediately the lady asked me as your sharing so many things about your guruji, have you ever thought to offer some prasadam to your Guruji?

I said no... I don't generally. Immediately the lady told me to offer Sheera prasadam today and then I woke up. The same day  we were conducting sai bhajan at my house. Apart from that dream, I prepared vegetable rice for prasadam but I didn't even think about sheera Prasadam, after I finished preparing vegetable rice I felt like it didn't come good, Without my knowledge, my hands started preparing Sheera prasadam which was prepared just 20minutes before the bhajan started

 I was surprised as I really truly didn't have a thought making Sheera Prasadam for Sai Bhajan, but it proves as per Sadhgurus grace and as per his will, this happened. Though he came in my dreams and told me about offering Sheera I did not take it seriously nor remembered the dream later after I woke up. At the end after Sai Bhajan event while eating the prasadam Sadhguru again made me recollect his message, dream, and the way he made everything happened is something beyond explanation. Followed by we all read Dattachalisa after the Bhajan, When Sri Vittal Babaji was physically present he told me to chant it in Sai Bhajan and with his grace, this happened today. 

Om Sri Sai Ram Gurudeva Datta.

No comments: