Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Sri Vittal Babaji and Sri Ganapathi Satchidananda Swamiji


After my marriage, I and my husband  went to Mysore, India. To visit Sri Ganapathi Satchidananda Swami Ashramam to have swami's darshan.

During my college days, I used to attend his bhajan's at Hanamkonda ashram. Since then I had a wish to have swami's darshan even after my marriage. I had swami darshan a couple of times before my marriage once in Hyderabad and once in Warangal. But those two times it wasn't that close or did not speak to him. Followed by, swami used to come in my dreams when I was in my Engineering.

Also once during my childhood when I was suffering from Asthma, at that time my grandfather took me to his music concert in Hanamkonda. My grandfather told me the same day after we had attended a swami music concert, speech on the hanamkonda grounds, he said: soon your asthma will get cured as you have attended swami's music concert today. The same thing happened to me. I always feel its a great miracle in my life. Due to all this connection, I felt like visiting Swami's place even after my marriage. At that time we both got a chance to talk to swami and took his blessings. The conversation went like this.

Swami asked me:: Where did you come from?

I said:: Swami we came from Warangal. Andhrapradesh.

Swami asked me:: Is there anything do you want to talk to me?

I said:: Swami I love you so much.

Swami said:: Did you come here all the way from Warangal just to say this ??
ఇది చెప్పడానికె అంత దూరం నుండి వత్చావా???

I said:: Swami as I love you very much I wanted to have your darshan after my marriage along with my husband.

Swami asked me ::: Oh...good! also, Swami asked the month, Date we got married
I gave the information to Swami. Later

Swami said: It's good you came to me along with your husband.
నువ్వు అతన్ని ఇక్కడికి నీతొ తీసుకొత్చావు సంతొషం గ ఉంది.

Later swami gave me an opportunity to touch his hand! he only allowed me to touch his hand.
told both of us to check the swami website frequently for details and regular updates. Swami gave me a Sary, lord Ganesha small idol, also swami's locket. I used to wear the Sary for festivals.

After my marriage, after my husband left for the US Once I went to spend some time with Sri Vittal Babaji in Vallabhapuram. One day when I sat next to baba, In his room I felt like sharing my Mysore trip details to him. Then I told Sri Vittal Babaji
Baba!!! We both went to Mysore to meet Sri Ganapathi Satchidananda Swamiji. I had a chance to talk to him baba !! followed by I shared all the conversation and the things he gave to me also the way Swamiji allowed me to touched his hand & the moment I touched it, I sensed it was very soft Baba !!!

Then... Immediately Sri Vittal Babaji asked me: Sree Datta !!   ( ఆయనకు  చెప్పావానె నువ్వు విట్టల్ తాత మనవరాలివి అని ??)) Did you tell swami that your Granddaughter to Sri Vittal Babaji ??

I said:: No Baba !!! ( Later, Inside my heart  I felt very bad)

Thereafter, I made a habit of Saying to the Guru or to the temple Idol where ever I go for darshan I developed a habit to address that I am Sri Vittal Babaji's Granddaughter / Devotee and Please bless me.

Once I  shared in My Journey With Sri Vittal Babaji posts.

The moment I used to tell Lakshmi Mata Idol when we were in Florida and the days we used to attend Lakshmi pooja and harati every Friday. Every time I used to tell goddess Lakshmi Mata Idol after pooja and Harati - Saying that:  Lakmi mata !! I am granddaughter to Sri Vittal Babaji Please bless me and my family. The moment I used to tell a flower from Lakshmi idol used to fell down! later I used to request the priest to give the same flower to me.

Even when I met Sri Viswamji swami for the first time in 2008year.

I introduced myself as Sri Vittal Babaji's granddaughter, then swami hugged me and took me close to him. It also gave me a chance to spend some time with swami. This shows us,  if we have our Guru's grace upon us. Then we will be able to get a chance to have Dattta avadhuta darshan, Sparshan, Sambhahan Bhagyam. Also only with the grace of Guru, all the gods,  Goddesses will shower their blessings upon us.

After I came to the USA I joined with my husband, from day one on...I can see so many miracles and very good experiences with Our Guruji Sri Vittal Babaji at my house. Those days every day I used to turn on the Casset I brought from Vallabhapuram. The Casset contains - Dattachalisa and Sai Chalisa Sang by Sri Vittal babaji. Every day morning I used to turn the Casset on..just to listen to Sri Vittal Babaji's Voice to start my day !. But those days I am not aware of Dattachalisa or Saichalisa much yet I just listened to it every day to have a good start of the day by listening to Guruji's voice.

One day when I shared about it to Sri Vittal Babaji that I start my day by listening to his voice and both Chalisa's, Baba laughed and said Good kanna !!. Even till date whenever I want to talk to baba I will simply turn on Dattachalisa sung by Sri Vittal babaji. That helps me to feel his presence through his voice. 

Om Sri Sai Ram Gurudeva Datta.

No comments: