Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Collection of Datta guru leelas

బాబా వారి లీలలను Miss అవకండి. తప్పక చదవ గలరు.

 When we come to this world we will come with empty hands and when we leave this world again we will leave with our empty hands. But whatever the comforts we get while we are in this world also all the luxuries and comforts we enjoy and have in our lives is nothing but its all our Guru's / God's grace upon us.

When I was in my childhood and as my family is devotees to Sri Satya Sai baba, we used to attend bhajans also used to conduct bhajan's at my place. During those days,  In some of Satya Sai baba devotees who were near to my house - In those devotees houses Baba used to bless them with Vibhuti, Kumkum from his photo graph's and literally I went saw it with my eyes but yet at some corner I had a feeling Is it true??? Why those devotees are getting vibhuti in their houses ?? Why don't we get ?? so many questions and upon all of them during those days I wasn't a devotee to Sri Satya Sai baba.  But When it happened to me in my Engineering 2nd year when I went to Parthi and after that, I started experiencing so many of  Satya sai baba leela's the way swami ate my Prasadam at his Anandbhag temple, Swami several times blessed me with vibhuti when I kept letters in his temple. Then I felt yes...Yes...it is True. Swami leela's are true. Later I have realized swami / God will give to his children what is needed / appropriate to them as per one's needs and as per what a person deserves to receive.

When I was in Puttaparthi and we stayed in my grandfather's friend's house and one day ((my grandfather's friend's wife )) Aunty started suffering from her health and when I started helping her ...She said don't worry swami will come here .....Whenever I suffer with health issues or any other issues in my life swami will come to make me feel better to calm me down.

I felt what is she saying ??? How swami is going to come ???

Immediately after a few minutes, we both were able to feel a very good smell all around the room and her house !!! Aunty told me - See did I not tell you ??? Swami is here now. I was surprised and was very happy to see that Leela. The same thing happened to me during the time I was working ,
when my health was bad - Sri Vittal Babaji came and stood beside to me with a smile on his face and he kept his hand on my head and looked at me for few minutes, though I was able to feel his presence but it was hard for me to open my eyes. Followed by several times I had experienced Sri Vittal babaji's smoke smell all around my house. These kinds of experiences are very precious to a true devotee.

Recently ....... I shared (2015 Jan).... while we were moving from one building to the other building in the same apartment .....the whole day I was chanting Dattachalisa and by the time we had finished all moving and end of the day I was very tired, not feeling well and I slept early. Later after a little while I have experienced Lord Datta swami's presence like the way he stood next to me, he pressed my body very hard at that time I felt swami's presence and the way swami stood next to me and looked at me everything I have experienced.

Similar to the above experience - During 2006 DattaJayanthi time at Vallabhapuram Ashramam When I went to attended 2006 Dattajayanthi celebrations at Vallabhapuram same thing happened to me while I was sleeping in the hall, Lord Datta swami with his Trishulam in his hand came stood next to me and swami poked me with his Trishulam, Immediately I've experienced all the vibrations as a small electric shock went into my body.

In the same way, when I was crying while cleaning all god idols on the occasion of  Vinayaka chaviti at my house at that time I was upset with Guruji's Mahasamadhi news and wasn't willing to celebrate Ganesh chaturdhi at that time then,  The way the Gandham ( Chandan)  Kumkum came on lord Ganesha's idol was exactly the way Sri vittal babaji kept it in on one of his pictures this experience also in-detail I shared when it happened. But the surprising part is - After this incident how many times I had tried to do it in the same way to the same Lord Ganesha Idol It did not come as it is in the picture when it happened after Babaji's mahasamdhi.

The above incident explains to us that Guru was assuring his child to give confidence that he is with his child all the time and no need to worry about his Mahasamadhi.

Om Sri Sai Ram Gurudeva Datta. 

No comments: