Tuesday, October 11, 2016

When I was in Vallabhapuram


2006 year,  first time I had  Sri Vittal Babaji's darshan at Vallabhapuram and during that time one day, Sri Vittal babaji took me to his room as he knew I was willing to see his room also willing to talk to him. After he took me to his room Baba told me - Sree datta, whatever you thought to tell me you can talk to me I will listen to you while I am taking rest and soon baba started taking rest and slept. Though I noticed Baba was snoring and sleeping yet I kept on talking b/c I followed Baba words as he mentioned though I will take rest I will still listen to you and you can continue talking to me.
I told Sri Vittal Babaji the way I came to Vallabhapuram and how hard it was for me to take permission from my College hostel in-charge person also how hard it was for me to take permission from my college lecturer. Especially the time when we were busy with the project submission and things.

All of sudden Sri Vittal Babaji opened his eyes and said
""నిన్ను ఆ దత్తుడె ఇక్కడికి పిలిపించుకున్నాడె "". I love you beta.
I was very happy to hear that from Sri Vittal Baba and this conversation I will never forget in my life.

In the same way, Till the time I met Sri Vittal Babaji I did not know much about him yet I was really impressed the way Sadhguru Sri Vittal Babaji received my family members( Me, My Mother, Father) and the way he showered his love upon us till the time we were in Vallabhapuram. In fact, I was very happy with his love and affection also I never received such pure love from anyone before. Those are really unforgettable moments in my life. 

Also here the surprising part is, till the time I started writing my experiences, also
"My Journey With Sri Vittal Babaji" Posts - Till that time I hadn't realized how many ways baba saved me, protected me, and the way Baba was there with me every minute and every second.
 I have realized only after I started sharing my experiences during 2014 Gurupournima time followed by continuing sharing with "My Journey With Sri Vittal Babaji" posts. In the same way, even every day whenever I am thinking about sharing my everyday posts, like what to share and things of that nature - the moment I start thinking about it. With Sadhguru Sri Vittal Babaji's grace, I was able to recollect my experiences and the time I spent with him hence I am able to share with all of you.

 Om Sri Sai Ram GuruDeva Datta.

No comments: