Thursday, April 6, 2017

Dattaguru Leela at my place

March 16th-2017 :: I saw something unusual in my prayer room thought to share:: the moment I turned slookaroopa srigurucharitra from our Dattakutumbam youtube channel and when I lifted my head up to light the lamp I saw dattaguru padukas in a swing was swinging !!! There was no fan nor nothing in-fact the heater was running in the house it was warm enough. I never saw the swing singing like this ever since I received the swing and kept Guruji Sri Vittal Babaji blessed silver dattaguru padukas and Dattaguru locket from Gurujis Tulabaram event. It happened only one time after Guruji mahasamadi, but that day due to some apartment repair the person who came to fix the problem kept a big giant fan in the prayer room, and that time I had different swing its kind of more lighter than this present heavy swing.
When I saw that for a second I had no words and I said swami whatever I am seeing with my naked eyes is it true? if yes, then I am very happy but Baba though I am not taking any good care of you still you are showering your love ??? Thank you. This is what I said and I helped the swing to swing little more. Usually every Thursday morning ill touch the swing to help it swing but today it happened even before I touched it. This means a lot to me.
Also when Guruji was physically present and after my daughter is born I told him:: Baba I totally forgot about this world, I am not doing any prayers nor not taking any good care of you in my house. My total world became my daughter and I'm occupied by attending all her needs, Baba ...What to do I'm sorry for that baba. Then Guruji said:: అది పిల్లె నువ్వు కుడా పిల్లవె కదనె మీరు ఇద్దరు పిల్లలె కద నన్నా. I still remember that for some reason after the incident I just recollected my conversation with Guruji Sri Vittal Babaji.  

Dattaguru looks at our pure heart but not any other things...Also, Some of my friends asked me did you record it while the swing was swinging ......The thing is the moment I saw swami swing was swinging I said:: Oh...Swami, I came late today, and do you feel like swinging here I am helping you to swing swami  I touched the swing and helped it to swing a little more, I realized to record it only... once I touched the swing but felt that is no right way to do if I had recorded I would have done before I touched swami swing. Hence I kept quiet. Next time in case if it happens again first thing ill try to record it.

Jai Vittalananda.
Om Sri Sai Ram Gurudeva Datta.

No comments: