Thursday, April 13, 2017

Ugadi - Sriramanavami 2017

This year Ugadi is really special to me as it reminded me so many of my experiences with Guruji Sri Vittal Babaji. During the year 2007 Ugadi i was with Guruji in Vallabhapuram and on Occasion of Ugadi when i went to take his blessings ....The moment i entered into his room he showed his Abhayahastam and gave his blessings to me. That's really amazing ...At that time when Guruji showed his abhayahastam to me with his sweet smile i did not know the reason but later i realized that blessings saved me in my life from so many obstacles. The time Ugadi-2017 when i recollected all my experiences i felt so happy and blessed to get such a sweet, lovely affectionate Guru into my life. Followed by that ....all through out the navaratri i felt so close to Guruji while i was chanting Ramaraksha stotram couple of times a day. One day even guruji gave his darshan in my dream again the same sweet smile showering his love towards me. Also this year with Guru's grace during navaratri i had Sri Venkateswara swami darshan which is 2.5 hrs drive from my place && most of the time the temple will be crowded and so far only during Ramanavaratri time i had very peaceful darshan its nothing but certainly Guru's grace also it wasn't planned trip. Then followed by i got a chance to attend Satyanarayana swami vratam very peacefully at my friends place and also priest gave me a chance to read one of the story from Satyanarayana vrata katha book. These things are not co-incidents its pure Guru krupa. Amazing feeling b/c i know so far i never got a chance to read swami story nor got a chance to attend swami vrata katha with such peace of mind. Its pure Guru Krupa. I will attach 2008 Guruji's message to all of us during Ugadi celebrations. Please listen to that and i recorded all Guruji messages from some of my collections that i saved over the years. I will upload them in Dattakutumbam every Thursday please check our Dattakutumbam channel.
Om Sri Sai Ram Gurudeva Datta.

No comments: