Thursday, August 10, 2017

Amma Satsang part - 2

Earlier post in Part -1 i mentioned that i bought Amma picture with me & everyday i used to wake up by looking at that picture first thing in the morning && also the time i used to spend time in my master bedroom i always used to look at that Ammas picture all the time......( as i kept that in my dresser )
But to be honest i did not know much about Amma. Its just that i liked that pic && used to look at it as i was expecting a baby that time. Followed by last month i received an email about Ramanandji Satsang but the place is 2.5 hrs drive from where we live then...when i checked with the person to see if there is any program at my place where we live ....he said he doesn't know. 
 I kept on thinking about attending his Satsang but how ???? Though my husband said ill take you there but i wasn't willing to trouble him b/c as he travel a lot during weekdays and his job is so demanding that i don't like to trouble him during week ends....&& but... i had a strong wish to attend the satsang. 
Then when i kept on thinking about it....with Gurus grace i received an idea of calling amma group members from my place && i looked at temple sheet && i called the person && left a Voice mail but after that i did not receive any response from the person ......then after a week i thought may be i don't deserve to attend Ammas satsang and then i kept quiet. 

This week Tuesday afternoon my phone rang && when i answered the call an elderly person called me to invite to ammas satsang !!!!!My joy had no boundaries !!!! When i expressed my feelings  with her she said you deserve it && please come on Saturday and i'm glad i responded to you b/c you called wrong person but she shared your Voice mail with me then i got to take your contact details from her dear. (( But that was the only  number present in temple contact sheet))). 

After that again there were so many breaks to attend Ammas satsang ....till last minute we weren't sure whether we will be able to go or not ....tomorrow ill share the way Amma called us && the way Gurus  grace works on his children. My mother always says you have abundant Gurus grace upon you  && that is helping you to have darshan, sparshan , sambhashan chance with so many Gurus in this world. Sometimes i truly feel i'm a blessed soul to get connect with so many Gurus in this world && most importantly with my pradhan Guru :: Guruji Sri Vittal Babaji with whom i spent some of my time &&  got connected with him so much in my life. 

Ill share the remaining beautiful story tomorrow.

Om Sri Sai Ram Gurudeva Datta.

No comments: