Thursday, August 10, 2017

Amrutanandamayi Satsang Part-3

Yesterdays post continuation::
After i told the person i will come to attend Amma Satsangam. I went and told Gurujis picture that i received a call baba please bless me to attend the program. Ill attach the picture i usually converse with Guruji. Saturday evening(i.e Yesterday) we were supposed to attend but till morning my husband was still in his travel and not sure how its going to be and Friday night almost half of the night my baby was crying on and on and i couldn't help him b/c what ever i tried to calm him down things did not work. Followed by due to sudden repair there was power outage and i hardly had sleep && im way too tired but still i kept on praying baba requesting about attending amma satsang program. Finally ....with Gurus grace in-spite of all disturbances we were able to attend it and while attending the program i have experienced Ammas sparkling eyes &sweet smile  looking at me. 
Then...After few bhajans there was discussions about spiritual things and i felt so happy and said would it be okay to share the leela the way i am able to attend todays program ....then Ramanandji allowed me to talk and i shared  the way i was there in few sentences not this detailed....like how i explained here ...Everyone heard and every one kept quiet. Followed by again Ramanandji singing bhajans but i dont know i felt may be i failed to express what i thought to tell ... oh...i would have rather kept quiet than talking in front of 50 to 60 members also there were very young children and elderly people. But i said it in my heart Gurudeva and Amma what i experienced in order to attend here i thought to share with everyone but if i had done any mistake by conveying my message please forgive me. 

After Satsang finished almost each and every person came to me and thanked me for sharing my experience with all the members and some of Ammas  followers  told me ::: Amma is coming to Atlanta and you should have Ammas darshan. While i was putting on my shoes while i was leaving from the event one boy came to me by running and said aunty you touched all of us by sharing your experience by mentioning the way you talk to baba. Thank you so much aunty. It was very first time for me to speak in front of so many members specially young children and elders. I thought i might have done something wrong but ....after everyone came and talked to me i felt happy for sharing it. 

I always feel God is one its just the forms are different that is the reason when ever i get to introduce to any Guru i tried to share with all our members. 

Om Sri Sai Ram Gurudeva Datta.

No comments: