Thursday, August 10, 2017

Experiences with Amma Part-1

Finally With Gurus grace i got a chance to have Amma's Darshan, sparshan and sambhashan chance.


Fiirst day with Amma's devotees guidance i followed the instructions in order to go close to Amma during darshan time but since its my very first darshan i was kind of confused and couldn't see Amma face for few minutes b/c the moment we go to Amma....Amma hugs us and says mostly bangaru thalli to all Telugu members whom ever she hugs.....Second day when i sat in the chair Amma devotee reached me to ask about how we are doing and how is everything going on... i said i did not get to see Amma after Amma hugs & kept chandan on my face we came quickly from the stage ...as per the devotees instructions but did not see Ammas face closely !!! I understand the crowd is really huge and everyone needs to get a chance ...
Immediately Amma's devotee said :: You are very blessed my dear !! Amma says bangaru thalli to all Telugu members and Amma hugs everyone...but Amma wont apply chandan on anyones face its only if the person is very old or if the person is spiritually very good and inorder to uplift their spiritual journey Amma applies chandan at their third eye place ... also Amma gives fruit to very few members where as candy and vibhuti she gives to everyone. After this when i checked with my husband and my daughter incase if amma applied chandan to them ?? They said no... Then i realized what the devotee was explaining to me ....she also said Amma sensed the moment you went close to her you have a Guru and you are in that spiritual practice. && No one can believe since few months my materialistic life activities became so much where as i hardly had time for my spiritual practice but even then i used to do few minutes a day but not like before how i used to be with my spiritual practice. After i came back from Ammas darshan my thoughts and things again changed back to my spiritual journey now...i feel how come i wasted so much time with too many materialistic activities ..&& now it makes sense to me that the trip was totally Gurus grace i did not even think about it in my dreams that i am going to meet Amma Amritanandamayi mata in my life!!!. I never know about her before till i was expecting my second child.
This is all my first day experience in divine mothers presence. Ill share the way Amma throwed rose petals on to me during her devi darshan time 2nd day. Its Amazing !!! No words . Its all Guruji Sri Vittal Babjis grace upon me. Love you Baba.
Om Sri Sai Ram Gurudeva Datta.

No comments: