Thursday, August 10, 2017

Amma Speech part-1

elugu Video :: Translated version part :: 1.
Today, let us memorize the golden words preached by our Gurus.Guru loves and gives a helping hand for those devotees who are progressing in their spiritual path.
Recently, I had Amma Amritanandamayi divine darshan and a beloved devotee of Mata came forward and informed that, Amma loves devotees of any Guru who are trying hard to progress in their spiritual path for spiritual uplift and those who show interest in spiritual works. This kind of divine love towards devotees not only comes from Amma but from all the Sadhgurus. Sadhguru wants all of us to follow good virtues and practice good values in our lives.Same is mentioned in many Avadootha charitras.
Whenever, we face any unpleasant situation in our lives, we keep on thinking of that particular person through whom we faced the situation and keep on complaining ...thinking that... why does all these happen only to me? We are always in the smarana of people who offended us rather than taking the name of God.I request all of you to divert yourself immediately when you are encountering these kind of thoughts by repeatedly reading or listening to Guru leelas, listen to stories of great devotees who has completely surrendered themselves to God and experienced the divine love by taking the God's name always, not caring for any kind of hurdles and obstacles they had to face in their life.For example, King Ambareesha was completely devoted to Lord Vishnu and surrendered himself completely to Him.All the curses given to him by Sage Durvaasa in anger were directed to Lord Vishnu. This is the kind of love our Guru/God always showers upon us when we are in need.
One person can not be liked by all in a similar manner.Few may not like us too!This happens in my case as well.I feel it is absoutely fine and nothing wrong as, each one has their own choices.Instead, I focus on my Guru, for His Grace and His Love.Others opinion on me do not bother me. In my life so far, it is just because of Guru Krupa I was and am able to have darshan of many Avadoothas. Not only darshan but, sparshana as well sambashana. This is just because my Guru knows me very well.This is the truth of my life which implies that, I have immense Guru Krupa on me.This is the most precious thing all of us should desire and have in our life. Remaining all are just passing clouds. Whenever, I face such kind of people or situation in life I recharge myself by recollecting all the Golden moments I had spent with my Guru as well many Guru's in my life.I am happy with what I am been gifted by my Guru.
Many of us worry of our future, as what is hidden in our future.The best person who knows of this is our Guru.It is always better to leave everything at His Lotus feet and surrender to Him completely.So, what ever it could be Guru will be with us and guide us, He will be our strength. He will definitely pull us out from any kind of bad emotions or situations. Always pray to Guru each and every moment, for His love and ask Him not to leave His kids hand in any situation.We must always try to divert our fickle mind towards our Guru.
Amma also mentioned in her discourse that the kind of luxary or comforts we are enjoying in our lives today is due to the seed that we have sown in our previous birth.There is no need for us to hurt any person who has been rude to us or who hurt our feelings. It doesnt matter how they behave but it depends how you react to the situation and behave towards them will only add it into your account. It is clear now....What ever the act we are going to do towards them will only be getting added to our accounts so we really need to watch our actions.
I will share Part - 2 tomorrow. Stay blessed everyone.
Om Sri Sai Ram Gurudeva Datta.

No comments: