Monday, December 3, 2018

Ramanavami 2018

As i mentioned about Rama namam...with Sadhguru's grace my daughter finished writing Rama namam 2018 yr Rama navami time 10 days without fail. .  దీపం పది గండాలను బాపుతుంది". 

Below is my 2018 yr Ramanavami celebration info.

Before my second baby born  I used to light lamp without fail everyday morning and evening but now as he is very little I'm not able to do much except nirantara NamaSmarana. But for festivals if Sadhguru gives me supporting environments then for sure I'll follow everything. Like I clean my front porch keep all flip-flops, shoes inside in coat rack will sweep, mop with water, then festival day I'll keep 2 deepam on 2 corners of the entrance door that is nothing but we are inviting Goddess Lakshmi into our home. Also I'll keep deepam...every where I arranged Divine pictures and idols in the house. I personally feel that will invite positive energy in to our Sweet home. Even inside the house I sweep and keep it clean during festivals most importantly The Gas Stove area. That's where again Goddesses will be present. Today I'm feeling blessed Sadhguru gave me a chance to celebrate the event the way I wanted it to be and gave me an opportunity to make Prasadam to take it to the Temple also gave me an opportunity to attend Divine Sita Rama Kalyanam total event with all family members. B/c no matter how many times I want to take Prasadam to the temple it won't happen that easy due to kids, and other responsibilities. Stay blessed everyone. 

No comments: