Monday, December 3, 2018

Hanuman Jayanthi

Below is 2018 yr Hanuman Jayanthi info
Very happy to share : with Sadhgurus grace successfully finished 16th week Panleaves Garland to Lord Hanuma by this Hanuman Jayanthi. Yesterday morning my husband called all the Indian stores to check about Panleaves but there was no luck. But they said there is a store 40 minutes away from my place might have Panleaves then he called them and requested to keep some leaves aside for my family ....&& then he left immediately to get them. It's nothing but pure Sadhgurus grace Sri Rama & Hanumath paripoorna Krupa kataksham. It's for sure Sadhguru made my husband to get it for me inorder to finish 16th week  on auspicious event Hanumath Jayanti. Successfully with Sadhgurus grace all day yesterday I was listening to Sri Ramayanam....followed by made Prasadam to the temple event, Garland, and attended total event lord Hanuma abhishekam, akupooja....No words !!!! Its complete Sadhgurus 
grace !!!.
After they offered Panleaves Garland to Lord Hanuma I thought I'll come tomorrow morning to collect that Garland to put it on my entrance door. But due to Vadamala....and other things after a while they took Panleaves Garlands from Hanuma and kept them at his lotus feet. Then after the event I requested the priest to give me that Garland as lord blessings so that I can put it on my entrance door then he gave me. I got it home with extreme happiness and put it on ...its my habit to put Garlands that I offer to Guruji on any event the next day I'll take those flowers close to my eyes and then I smell those flowers as accepting bhagvan blessings and then I'll put it on my entrance door.( once I heard Sri Shiva Sai Babaji telling that ...since then I always follow ). Everyone stay blessed by being in good path inspite of any materialistic challenges then we receive Sadhguru krupa upon us and upon all our family members. 
Om Sri SaiRamGuruDeva Datta.

No comments: